From PhD Prep Track
- Funny posters that are a spoof on motivational posters.
This is a very funny article about Ken French.
Q: Why do accountants become accountants? A: Because they fail the personality test to become a mortician.
You Might Be An Accountant If...
- You refer to your child as Deduction 214
- You deduct Ex-lax as "moving expenses"
- You have no idea that GAP is also a clothing store
- Getting to sleep is an exciting event that you look forward to all day long
- Your idea of thrashing your hotel room is refusing to fill out the guest comment card
- You are doing it now because you checked the file and found that you did it last year
- You decide to change your name to a symbol and you choose the double underline "========"
- Seinfeld accounting joke.
- Clip from the Simpsons about the Enron Ride of Broken Dreams.
- Greenstein, Rogoff, Olsen, & Co. - This San Francisco-based CPA firm has a great list of one-liners, David Letterman top tens, and other stories.
|Main Page ► Teaching and Service ► Accounting Humor|