From PhD Prep Track
Individual Accounting Research Ranking
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone Number: (479) 575-6116
- Director of MACC/IMACC, University of Arkansas 2016 - Current
- Acct 4963 Audit and Assurance Services, University of Arkansas
- Acct 441 Auditing Concepts, Colorado State University
- Acct 575 Oil and Gas Accounting, Colorado State University
- Acct 4543 Auditing, University of Oklahoma
- Senior Auditor: Tanner LLC - Salt Lake City, UT 2006-2008
- Assistant Controller: LearnKey, Inc. - Saint George, UT 2005-2006
- Staff Accountant: Joseph F. Crandall Accounting - Saint George, UT 2005
- Bills, K. L., L. L. Lisic, and T. A. Seidel. Do CEO Succession and Succession Planning Affect Stakeholders' Perceptions of Financial Reporting Risk? Evidence from Audit Fees. Forthcoming in The Accounting Review.
- Bills, K. L., L. M. Cunningham, and L. A. Myers. 2016. Small audit firm membership in associations, networks, and alliances: Implications for audit quality and audit fees. The Accounting Review 91 (3): 767-792.
- Bills, K. L., Q. T. Swanquist, and R. L. Whited. 2016. Growing pains: Audit quality and office growth. Contemporary Accounting Research 33 (1): 288-313.
- Bills, K. L., and N. M. Stephens. 2016. Spatial competition at the intersection of the large and small audit firm markets. Auditing: A Journal of Practice and Theory 35 (1): 23-45.
- Bills, K. L., L. M. Cunningham. 2015. How small audit firm membership in associations, networks, and alliances can impact audit quality and audit fees. Current Issues in Auditing 9 (2): 29-35.
- Bills, K. L., R. Glasscock, and D. Johnston. 2015. The capital market pricing of suspended exploratory well costs. Oil, Gas & Energy Quarterly 64 (2): 173-182.
- Bills, K. L., S. E. Stein, and D. C. Jeter. 2015. Auditor industry specialization and evidence of cost efficiencies in homogeneous industries. The Accounting Review 90 (5):1721-1754.
- Outstanding Teaching Award 2011
- Outstanding Teaching Award 2010
- Outstanding MAcc Student- CPA Key Award Southern Utah University 2006
- Outstanding Student of Business- College of Eastern Utah 2004
- Business Sterling Scholar- Carbon High School 2000