From PhD Prep Track
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone Number: 702-895-4659
- Address: 4505 S. Maryland Parkway Box 456003 Las Vegas, NV 89154-6003
- Ph.D. - Accounting - University of Arizona - 2008
- M.S. - Accounting - Brigham Young University - 2004
- B.S. - Accounting - Brigham Young University - 2004
- Auditor Judgment and Decision Making
- Audit Quality
- Corporate Governance
- American Accounting Association (AAA)
- Auditing Section of AAA
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Campbell, J., J. Hanson, C.A. Simon, and J.L. Smith. Audit Committee Stock Options and Financial Reporting Quality after the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002. Auditing: A Journal of Practice & Theory 34 (2): 91-120.
- Blau, B.M., T.J. Brough, J.L. Smith, and N.K. Stephens. 2013. An examination of short-selling activity surrounding auditor changes. Journal of Accounting, Auditing & Finance 28 (4): 348-368.
- Messier, W.F., C.A. Simon, and J.L. Smith. 2012. Two decades of behavioral research on analytical procedures: What have we learned? Auditing: A Journal of Practice and Theory, Forthcoming.
- Smith, J.L. 2012. Investors' perceptions of audit quality: Effects of regulatory change. Auditing: A Journal of Practice and Theory 31 (1): 17-38.
- Hermanson, D.R., N.K. Stephens, and J.L. Smith. 2012. How effective are organizations' internal controls? Insights into specific internal control elements. Current Issues in Auditing 6 (1): A31-A50.
- Prawitt, D.F., J. L. Smith, and D. A. Wood. 2009. Internal audit quality and earnings management. The Accounting Review 84 (4): 1255-1280.
|Main Page ► BYU Alumni and Friends ► Smith, Jason|