From PhD Prep Track
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number: 512-565-6589
- Address: 53765 180th Street, Gilbert, IA 50105
- PhD in Accounting - 2011 - The University of Texas at Austin
- Master of Science in Accounting - 2009 - The University of Texas at Austin
- Master of Accountancy - 2002 - Brigham Young University
- Bachelors of Accounting (cum laude) - 2002 - Brigham Young University
- Associates in General Studies (with honors) - 1996 - Ricks College
- Managerial accounting
- Management control systems
- Compensation contracts
- Personality measures
- Performance feedback
- Goal setting
- AAA Member
- AICPA Member
- IMA Member
- CPA (California, Iowa)
- Holderness, D. K., K. J. Olsen, and T. A. Thornock. 2016. Who are you to tell me that?! The moderating effect of performance feedback source and psychological entitlement on individual performance. Journal of Management Accounting Research (forthcoming).
- Thornock, T. A. 2016. How the timing of performance feedback impacts individual performance. Accounting, Organizations & Society 55: 1–11.
- Kachelmeier, S. J., T. A. Thornock, and M. G. Williamson. 2016. Communicated values as informal controls: Gaining accuracy while undermining productivity? Contemporary Accounting Research 33(4): 1411-1434.
- Krumwiede, K. R., M. R. Swain, T. A. Thornock, and D. L. Eggett. 2013. The effects of task outcome feedback and broad domain evaluation experience on the use of unique scorecard measures. Advances in Accounting 29: 205–217.
- Holderness, D. K., K. J. Olsen, and T. A. Thornock. 2016. Managing entitled employees: Improving performance through feedback and monitoring. Strategic Finance (October).
- How do managers react to a peer’s situation? The influence of environmental similarity on budgetary reporting (with Jim Cannon)
- Might someone see? The effect of psychological entitlement and monitoring environment on performance and misreporting (with Kip Holderness and Kari Olsen)
- Performance tradeoffs in the face of change: the effect of changing tasks and compensation contracts on current and future performance (with Jeremy Douthit)
- Me versus we: the effect of incomplete peer feedback on effort allocation between individual and team output (with Tyler Thomas)
- Choosing and responding to relative performance information: the effect of choice of RPI feedback frequency on performance (with Kip Holderness and Kari Olsen)
- Shaking things up: the effect of compensation scheme change on employee effort (with Jeremy Bentley and Jim Cannon)
- Introduction to Managerial Accounting - Fall 2011-2016 - Iowa State University
- Information for Decision Making - Spring 2012-2016 - Iowa State University
- International Finance, Banking, and Accounting - Study Abroad to Spain - Spring 2016 - Iowa State University
- Entrepreneurship in an Advancing Economy - Study Abroad to Chile - Spring 2015 - Iowa State University
- Introduction to Managerial Accounting - Summer 2007 - The University of Texas at Austin
- Audit Senior Associate / Audit Associate - PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP - 2002 to 2006 - San Jose, CA / Austin, TX
- Eagle Scout
|Main Page ► BYU Alumni and Friends ► Thornock, Todd|